From Teeth and Tongue

Just keep reading on. This is fresh current news that gets more interesting with each article. The writer Beverly Griffin Shippy is an on the edge writer who has been censored for far to long. So the writers flame in me burns constantly. Various newspapers I wrote for in the past have selectively decided not to print my articles for reasons un -becoming to me.

I'm not going to cry foul play. I'm going to solve that problem by continuing to write.

Just read on!!!!!

Popular Posts

Beverly

Beverly

Friday, March 16, 2012

It's A New Day!!!!

Hey Everyone I got something to tell ya. I am one of the next biggest people to procrastinate around. Its like I start out in a circle but only make it around three quarters. Always talking about what I am going to do and I go on and on about much ado about everything the air brings to me and guess what. At the end of the day, its the same old story. Nothing gets done. You know. Same old story ending. Year after Year.

There are thousands of me.

So I am not going to make any excuses anymore. I am just going to write and I know you will enjoy reading what I write down in print. You see. I am one of those gifted writers who keep falling in the invisible holes in the floor boards. And that action word named motivation keeps eluding me just at the right time. Consistently Always.

So stay tuned and see what I do......... This is my first print for the new year 2012. Stay tuned.

Oh and by the way. Happy Belated New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment