From Teeth and Tongue

Just keep reading on. This is fresh current news that gets more interesting with each article. The writer Beverly Griffin Shippy is an on the edge writer who has been censored for far to long. So the writers flame in me burns constantly. Various newspapers I wrote for in the past have selectively decided not to print my articles for reasons un -becoming to me.

I'm not going to cry foul play. I'm going to solve that problem by continuing to write.

Just read on!!!!!

Popular Posts

Beverly

Beverly

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Muhammad Ali Turns 70 years old.

The Greatest Muhammad Ali turned 70 years 0ld in January 2012 of this year. If anyone can remember the greatest dancing like a bumble bee and swinging just as fast, you saw a fight you will never forget. He was boastful and very outspoken too. He was colorful and spoke with intellectual gust. Yes he never had a lost of words and high drama always followed him as well. Just turn back the hands of time and reach back in the past. Read read all about Ali. Don't take my word for it.

Good luck champ. You are truly the greatest. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment